Grow Up, Trade Up Kids Bikes
Buy a kids bike from ROAM and receive 50% of the original purchase price as a credit toward the purchase of a new bike.
- Trade-in bike must be in good working condition with normal wear and tear.
- We may deduct value from the trade-in for flat tires/tubes, missing parts or refuse a trade-in at our sole discretion.
- Trade-in must occur within 2 years of original purchase.
- Bikes with wheel sizes 24" and under may be traded in for credit toward a new bike purchase.
- Credit can be applied to a new Extra Small or Small size bike with 26" or 27.5" wheels.
Trade Ins/Used Bikes
We are not currently accepting trade-ins or buying used bikes outside of our Grow Up, Trade Up kids bike trade in program. If you would like to donate your bike, please contact us for recommended donation locations.